Regional Head – Brazil
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue goals according to sales plan through a deep understanding of Globale Media products and ad inventory.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients in IN market; ensure continuing relationships and an effective flow of information to deliver business objectives.
- Be primarily responsible for developing business media solutions or project proposals based on clients’ business requirements.
- Independently leads insights, performance, and strategy presentations.
- Looks for opportunities to cross-sell in dedicated key accounts.
- Coordinate with the Legal, Finance, and Marketing team to ensure compliance and resolve sales-related issues.
- Represent Globale Media at industry events, trade shows and meetings with partners & potential clients.
- Attend training, seminars and workshops as deemed necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree or similar.
• At least 2 years of digital advertising experience in marketing, advertising and agency.
• Solid relationships with direct advertisers and ad agencies in the mobile ad and/or previous experience interfacing with ad tech companies through a role as a digital media agency.
• Consultative sales skills with a proven track read.
• Thrive in a start-up environment and ability to perform under stress.
• Solid knowledge of the following areas: digital strategy, creative strategy, Social/ Display expertise.