Media Buyer, Delhi
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for Programmatic line of business identified in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Be able to integrate Data, Analytics, Creative, and Media seamlessly into a relevant client offering.
- Grow the Trading desk offering of the company with high levels of Systematic Process & Automation on Planning, Buying, Managing, and Optimizing Media campaigns.
- Grow the Programmatic Media Spends in Absolute terms as well as in Share of Overall media bought by the company.
- Keep track of micro and macro industry trends that should be applied to business.
- First-hand experience in leading a Programmatic team for an Agency/ Programmatic Product-Service Company/ Client side.
- First-hand experience in Pitching, Media-Planning, Publisher Partnerships & Negotiations, Setup, Execution & Optimization of large-scale Programmatic campaigns.
- First-hand experience in Business development and direct contribution to Pre-sales & Consultative selling & Revenue Growth of Division
- Relevant Certification in DV360, Campaign Manager, Ad server tech, Measurement/Attribution, Analytics, Programmatic Buying & Planning.
- Relevant experience in working with DV360, Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Media Math, Sizmek – or other similar Ad server/Trading Desk platforms.
- Knowledge of Coding skills, Excel, Data Analytics/Visualization tools like Tableau etc is a plus.
- Key Understanding of the inventory, targeting, placement, creative, and data mix that works for clients.
- Understanding of programmatic landscape including ad-verification, brand safety measures, DMPs, and 3rd party data providers.
- Positive, can-do attitude; must be experienced at effective communication and fostering teamwork.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with numerous competing priorities.
- Develop positive relationships focused on retaining clients and employees.
- Ability to drive initiatives forward with limited supervision.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with all levels of employees.
- Conversant with all the terminology used in programmatic & performance marketing.